Clomid, Azoospermia, & positive vibes

Shelby

Time seems to go so slow when your counting down the days for sperm to mature, forget about the 14 day wait. We have a 64 day or so day wait. 😂

Diagnosed non obstructive azoospermia in fall. Started Clomid in December. Had 1 month labs after being on clomid and testosterone increased from 168 to 470! In the normal range, woo hoo! Hoping lack of sperm production is attributed to low testosterone. We are continuing clomid and having a semen analysis done around February 18th.

Just praying we see 1 sperm. Thats all we need. That will give us hope that he can at least make them 🙏

Sending prayers for all who struggle, especially the male factor group. 💕

Update as October 2022:

Alot of ups and downs! We have had 2 semen analysis's since February with med adjustments along the way and still no sperm. I even bought a microscope to start looking myself. After the last doctor visit in August we were told we could either do a tese ( aspirate of testicle to try to get sperm ) or wait to give clomid longer to encourage sperm back to the semen. Apparently some men can be "late responders" meaning it can take the full 12 months or so before it returns. We have chose to wait. I know from what I've read that it is rare for it to return with non obstructive azoospermia, but I also don't believe people waiting the full 12 months or more on clomid to see if it will return because they just want results and to find sperm now since they have probably been waiting years already. I completely understand that. We had a gut feeling to wait and I spoke to someone with a similar case and she said sperm returned to the semen with her husband at about 14 months on clomid, which was encouraging.

Next update will be January ( 13 months on clomid) , where if we dont find sperm we will pursue a tese procedure!