Toddler Help

I am struggling! My 18 month old struggles to sleep it will take me an hour to 2 hours to get her to sleep. She does have a routine I give her milk in her bottle 1 hr before her bath, after her bath we put lavender essential oil on her feet and chest and back of neck and give her a massage, sometimes we will read or sometimes I will sing to her. She’s laying down and (she does grab my boob for comfort but no milk comes out anymore.) she will be fine for 20-30 min then all of the sudden she gets a burst of energy and i will just let her move around the bed so she can tire herself out. Lately she hasn’t been getting 10-12 hours at night though she will get 8-9 hours and tonight only 5 hours.. I’m exhausted I try to get her back to sleep but she won’t. Her nap times times I started only giving her 1 hr 30 min so that she will be tired enough for bed but even that didn’t help. I know I messed by not putting her on a schedule but my husbands job has different hours sometimes and so I try to make it to where he can get some sleep. She does sleep in bed with us ( she started off in her bassinet but by 6 months she wouldn’t sleep there anymore) please help I’m desperate to get her to sleep more and for me to get some sleep.