Just wanted to share...

Today my fiance and kids went out to eat for valentines day. Went to the first place and it was a wait so I suggested to go to Buffalo wild wings since they didn't look crowded. We order our food and I notice this lady keep looking my way. 10 minutes later she walks up to out table and taps the table and says "you're doing a great job". I was shocked but at the same time I needed to hear that.

It's not everyday someone tells you you're doing a great job. As a mother we sometimes feel defeated and overwhelmed.

So back to the story...I look at her and say thanks and she walks to the restroom. She comes out and sits at her table with her significant other. We're enjoying our appetizer while waiting on our main dish and the couple gets up and the lady smiles at me and waves. I wave back and she tells me to keep it up. I said I will and smiled. Our food comes out maybe a couple minutes later and the server comes and said she has some news. I'm thinking they messed our order up or ran out of food lol, but she begins to tell us the table with the lady who was talking to me paid for our order! We were shocked and in disbelief and she gave us our receipt to show it was paid.

We made sure we tipped our server really good and will definitely pay it forward when we go back to dinner this weekend. That lady was heaven sent and I feel like it was God's way of telling me to keep pushing. I wish it was more people like that woman in this world. She definitely made my night and it would of been even better if I was able to thank the both of them.