DO NOT USE KY JELLY OR ANY OTHER LUBE!

beth
I was trying to conceive for months and I already have a four year old son so I figured everything was ok on my end and my partner had two kids, that he lost, but I knew his sperm was swimming. We had been using KY personal lube and I did some research and it kills sperm and most lubes have the same affect. Also they slow the sperm down to where it can't travel up inside the woman how it needs to. We stopped using the lube and three weeks after we stopped I took a test a week before my missed period and it was positive!! I'm five and a half weeks pregnant now using the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a> app tracking my pregnancy. It's hard to explain so just do your reasearch on lube. Google tells it all. Have the guy play with your clitoris to get you excited. Even a little spit isn't that bad but no lube. Natural juices only. I had to come back and tell all my girls that could be wasting months thinking the lube is helping when it's really doing the opposite.