13 weeks with HG

Kaylah • Tattooed Mother of THREE gorgeous children ✌🏼boys👆🏼girl Relationship 5 years/engaged 3 months

I found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks, I am currently 12 weeks and 6 days. It's taken me this long to find an obgyn. I tried the one I use to go to and they just kept giving me the run around even tho I've already been hospitalized 3x due to the hyperemesis gravidarum.....

I was not taking the bullshit today

I need a baby Dr asap

So I called my local hospital and they set me up with an obgyn for pregnancy!!! I see them tomorrow morning at 830 and I couldn't be happier

The hospital did an ultrasound each time I was admitted to make sure baby was well.. I was in the ER Friday morning due to severe dehydration and I got to see my little for the first time on the screen!! She was going crazy and moving all over the place with a heart rate of 187 (which makes me think she is a girl) the Dr said baby looks great it's just mama that needs the help

I am praying that I finally get the help I need tomorrow morning

This is my fourth pregnancy but third HG pregnancy and let me just say, it hasn't been an easy 13 weeks. I vomit 5-7x a day and than I'm bedridden and can't move

I try my best to eat and drink but it all comes back up

I'm also very constipated and I think it's making my nausea ten times worse

I just needed to vent and hear other HG pregnancy stories or advice and prayers, all is welcomed

Thank you in advance 😍