New job alert

T

I’m so happy and excited that I got offered a job with great pay and exceptional benefits. I’m concerned with the credit check part of the hiring process. He explained what they review. I been working hard to fix my credit and still working on it. It’s in the low 600 but I’m hoping and praying I’m still able to work for this company. It’s a hybrid Monday - Friday split schedule which is what I really need. The benefits are what I’m excited as well. I start school this may and working for this company they will pay tuition after working for 6 months. They offer other great benefit. I’m also excited to learn about this company and hopefully move up within the company. Ladies please pray that my credit and background and drug test goes smooth so I can get the opportunity to work for this company. My daughter and I would really benefit well working for this company. I was terminated from last employer in January and recently in a car accident so I had to get a new car and my lease is up so I been looking for a new place to move to and with the cost of living it’s been hard but with this new job I can afford to live in a nice place for my baby and I. With this job I could also continue to afford my daughter cheer soccer and tumbling and work around her schedule. I been praying that I was offered this job and I know I didn’t get this far for something small to stop me.