Saw my sweet baby boy today 🥺💘

J 💗

I got to see my little honey bun for the second time in 2 weeks today! We did a private scan last week while my mom was here to visit, so that she would be able to be there for at least one ultrasound, because she lives so far she hasn’t been to one!

Today we had our 19 week anatomy scan, and the doctor said my fluid is great! Shout out to my boyfriend for keeping me hydrated and always reminding me to drink water and filling up giant mason jars for me to sip on all day 🤣 the doctor said “most babies look a little cramped, like they’re living in a studio apartment, your kid looks like he got himself a 2 bedroom with a loft” so that awesomeness.

Also, he said everything looks crazy good. Super healthy baby, super healthy environment, my reproductive organs look great. As a FTM, that’s such a reassuring thing to hear.

I’m so in love with his little face already. All I can think of is how great of a kid he’s gonna be. And I can’t stop thinking about who he’ll be one day. Who am I carrying in my tummy, ya know? I cannot wait to find out, and to spend his whole life getting to know him. 😭🤎