Having second thoughts. ...

Jacqlynn • Soon to be a mommy of three!
Mostly I'm upset but I'm angry to. My husband is not as nice this time around and I know he's sexual frustrated so am i. Basically I have been on restrictions for 3 months now due to placenta previa and other complications. He's been pushing for blow jobs every day but does nothing in rereturn and if he does then he instantly expects me to reciprocate. My first pregnancy was easy no complaints. I hag energy felt great. This one is the complete opposite. I'm exhausted. I work full timeand I'm the bread winner. He makes great pay as well I just got a promotion that makes about double his. He was so sweet and caring in my first pregnancy. This one he's not. He's all about himself and I know he has needs but so so I. This pregnancy has already had some major scares, I started a new job and we have a two year old. I'm stressed and I feel like I'm doing this all by myself. I'm feeling very lonely and I started crying tonight because he was upset that I didn't give him a blow job because I was tired and I have to get up and go to work in 6 hours. He just left the room. I don't know what to do .I know I should be calm for the pregnancy but I really just want to let him have it right now.