Honestly.

Haley
I have known about being pregnant for almost two weeks and have been planning a Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> reveal with my husband. Well two days ago my sister discovers that she's pregnant. And of course I'm thrilled and excited but she has known all along how long I've been planning this, I have my prop my dress my family coming down and now she's discovered that she's further along and that I'm stealing her moment because she would announce about a week and a half after me. I haven't had an ultrasound. She's like its not fair, I'm further along and I will have an ultrasound picture in my hand. You're stealing my moment, I just want want my moment. When it isn't even about announcing first. It's about the fact it's my husbands and I's one year anniversary, and the day is special to us. I was like its not about the day! You could announce tomorrow the day before or the day of I don't care! And some how everyone seems to side with her. I agreed to push it back so she could have her way because I love her but did I make the right decision? My husband and intried for this and wanted it. I wanted my Christmas baby..