Ovarian cyst

A few months ago I had a scare, I was having horrible cramping and vomiting numerous times a day. The first thought that ran through my head was that I was perhaps pregnant, so I took a test and to my surprise it was negative I began to worry so I went to the doctors who then sent me to the hospital. I was only 19 at the time so I was very nervous and kept it to myself. On arrival at the hospital I was taken for an abdominal scan where it was revealed that I had a large cyst about the size of a golf ball growing in my right ovary this was daunting at first but I was given antibiotics and told that it should start to disappear. Three weeks ago I went back for my check up expecting it to be gone but unfortunately it is now the size of a large orange and I now have two small cysts on my left ovary and have to undergo surgery where I have been told that an ovary removal procedure may need to be under gone I am so nervous and the thought of not having children really frightens me as I am only 20 if any one has any similar stories or has undergone any of these procedures please share any advice you have as it would be very helpful x