Was my husband being gross?

Luda • It’s not enough to not be racist, be anti-racist • PhD student in Behavioral Health Leadership • Boy mom x2

Let me walk you through this. Our dog peed in his kennel on top of a t-shirt. Like…full pee. My husband grabbed a trash bag to bag the shirt and I said “why don’t you pick it up with the trash bag then flip it inside out?” He said I was being extra and just went in with one hand and picked up the pissy shirt and put it in the trash. I’m like ??? Like his hand was then covered in pee. He took the trash outside and came in, and got ready for the shower. At NO POINT before the shower did he wash that hand. I called him out on it and he said I was being over the top, “it’s just dog pee”, and “this hand isn’t touching anything”. I think it’s disgusting and he could’ve at least RINSED the hand before doing anything else. Then, he throws a sheet in the kennel, DOESN’T WIPE OUT THE KENNEL and puts the dog back in it. He said “oh I’ll bathe him and handle it tomorrow”. Im like wtf? It takes 3 seconds to wipe out the kennel! I think he’s nasty and he is being unhygienic but he thinks I’m being dramatic and the world would agree there is nothing wrong with how he handled that. Thoughts?

Bonus: I told him he half assed it and and he said it’s not considered half-assed because he’s finishing it tomorrow

Vote below to see results!