Cricket Infestation?

Please helpful ADVICE or recommendations ONLY. We just moved into a new apartment not long ago and are seeing several crickets daily. My complex is only a couple years old. What gets rid of them that is long lasting? I don't want to see another one again. We missed the person who came by to spray since we didn't know when he was coming. He will hopefully be coming back again this week but I can't wait. We try to keep our house clean but with kids it's not perfect at all times as well but nothing to where we should be having an insect problem. I know crickets aren't the worst to have but I don't want insects I'm here. It's stressing me out. I've already used Raid perimeter protection. They're still getting in. Also there's no cracks that we can see and doors and windows are always closed.

To answer your question I do live in a desert state. Been here my whole life and never had this issue at any apartments or house to where I've had this many. I'm also on the 3rd floor if that matters.

@Mallory I don't have any grass or plants in my apartment or on my balcony. The apartment complex does have landscape with flowers and plants. They do keep it maintained and have landscapers that come.