I am a OVERCOMER

D’Asia M. • Yahweh💙🙏🏽 I am a Christian Author & Life Coach🙌🏽 Spoken Word Poet & Speaker 🔈

SERIES 1 - D'Asia has experienced traumatic events in her life. One of her struggles was sexual addiction. Many people are facing different addictions. Whether it's sex, drugs, lust, etc., it's still an addiction. The Real Testament has twelve poems of salvation that can enhance someone's faith to bring healing and deliverance (through the power of the Holy Spirit).

SERIES 2 (COMING SOON) - D’Asia continues spreading her story but the next phase of her testimony will take you down an emotional roller coaster ride that you did not see coming. It will be an eye opener for some, and bring tears to others. Even in the presence of her enemies, Yahweh’s (God’s) hand was at work in her life. Abused, misused, & even confused but she managed to leave one situation. She held on to her ex-boyfriend’s response: He said “Do not cry at my funeral”. It’s no need to search for closure when a chapter has already ended.

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND 2 - Series 1 have to be READ💚💚💚💚💚 Book Cover by MyAsia A. Reid