Do you label friendship based on how well one communicates with you?

Do you base friendship solely off of communication? I have a friend ( or i guess were not friends anymore ) who seems to prioritize communication over anything else and if you can’t practically find time to communicate every single day, then you aren’t a true worthy friend by their definition. I have constantly let EVERYONE in my life know, i SUCK at communication. I do not reach out much, it is rare that i ever will. I understand it may be annoying to have to constantly text/call someone first, but idk what it is about me. Im just shit with it. Idk if its my depression/anxiety that plays a part or something else that i have to figure out. I have 2 friends that are accepting of it. Understand we have our own lives to live. First one, with our schedules we basically catch up only on weekends and even then, conversation feels short until next time, second we’ll check in every other month or can go months just fine and talk like we were hanging out the other night. But my other one, if you go a week without communication it is like the end of the world. I dont text/call because how my life is right now, if i do, 9/10 i’ll be too distracted/tired and message hella late left and right and i feel like that isnt fair either so i just dont bother. But while yeah im shit to expect daily texts from, ive shown that im easily there for anything else if they let me know. You need money cause you short? Sent. You need me to grab/do something for you because you dont have time? Got it. Need me to baby sit? Bring them my way. Need to vent/cry. I’m all ears. Idk what type of friend i’d be classified as but im tired of feeling stressed and figuring out how to not lose someone in my life because everything ive done outside of talking frequently isnt worthy enough to be considered a good friend every 2 seconds because having a lot of things going on in my life ( such as very recently having a baby and trying to deal with PPD while being a full time single mom of 2 and work full time while being EXHAUSTED to even take care of my dang self ) is a “piss poor excuse” because we all have a life to tend to.

Vote below to see results!