Asking to switch seats at flight check in

So I looked in on my flight but noticed that the window seat by my husband and I is taken. Its a decent flight (west to east coast). I'm disabled and can get up, though it is difficult. I was considering when we get there asking them if there are any rows of 3 available to switch too. Im afraid they'll think im asking because im overweight (although I DO fit in the seats) but I don't want to window seat person to have to deal with the song and dance of me getting up, especially considering that my walker will be gate checked by that time.

Do you think that sounds reasonable? I know there's a chance there could be a last minute filling of that seat, but I like to make things easier for those around me. I have to be on the aisle because I can have issues with my body telling me I need to go so sometimes I can't wait too long (although I hope not to use them im planning on getting some depends as a backup). If rather NOT deal with that unless the restroom is taken at that moment and my body can't weight.

Info for trolls and fatphobics: I was underweight at the time of my diagnosis 13 years ago, and since then it has been the cause of my weight gain via medications, issues with exercise, etc. Me being overweight is not the cause of my conditions.o

Vote below to see results!