Military

I’m thinking about Joining the army.. again. I joined last year, active service, but was medically discharged during basic training when they diagnosed me with asthma I never knew I had. They gave me a pump. The actual training wasn’t too bad, it was the running that had me wheezing. They said that I could return if I got a medical waiver. I want to go back as reserve or national guard (I still don’t completely understand the difference). Currently I’m engaged, no dependents, and my fiancé is worried about not having me around again for 3 months. I feel like this would be good for me, so I can return to college, keep my day job at a school, but maybe I’m just kidding myself. I want to do it but I’m stressing that it might be a mistake. We do live together but we’re not married and we won’t get married before I leave. I guess I just need convincing that’ll it be worth it? Idk!! 😭 This would be an easy decision if I were single. I would love to hear from military soldiers with first hand experience. Would you say it was worth it?