Am I overreacting?

So my friend and I got into a huge argument over text about what she did over my bday weekend. Basically she seen me in this bday dress and asked me to posed and then Immediately started texting. I asked her who she was texting and she said it was no big deal. I said yes because if it was the other way around you would want me to tell you. She laughed because she knew it was true. She keep being around the bush and I asked her was it these 2 other girls we went to school with. She said who else would I be texting this to. The two girls she was texting, I am no longer friends with. We never had any problem we just naturally grew apart, She stayed friends with them because they just clicked better.

After a while of us going back and forth, I let it go but I was still mad because she was being indirect. A little later she came back and said that it was them who she texted my picture too, but still didn’t show me the pic and what was in the text. I said thank you for telling me. I didn’t want to continue being mad at the trip so I let it go.

Now that happened a few weeks ago. We ended the trip ok but she just ask me to go on another trip and I still feel some type of way because of what she did. I confronted her about why I’m still mad and she said it wasn’t that serious. But I could only think if It was the other way around she would be upset. She finally sent me the screenshot what was in the message chain, In it was the pic of me off guard and it says “umm who does Kay think she is” and the other girl said that bihh! Period!

but she could have done that before she send it. She also said that I should have said something when we were there, but I did. I think anyone would be upset if someone text a picture of you, and didn’t show you the picture and who and what the text was about. She said I take everything so serious but I am such a nice person and I think people take advantage of me being too nice.

We have been friends for 8 years and we have had way more good times than bad, but…

Am I overreacting? Would you continue to be friends with someone who did this to you?