I just found out my partner is married

That's all. He obviously doesn't live with the woman. She lives hours away so I can't even imagine if he sees her. I was looking to see if our paternity case was scheduled yet (our state makes unmarried couples appear before a judge to establish paternity) and saw she filed for divorced from him last week. I had absolutely no idea. I've been with him almost 5 years now and we have two babies together. I don't know when they married, why, nothing. His family has never said a word to me about it. I don't even know how to confront him. Just sitting here completely numb but also understanding why he's been so moody suddenly.

- obviously a red flag and why I'm feeling entirely numb right now. I've been searching the woman's name like crazy and not finding anything about her ...

- it says divorce without minor children and he has no other paternity cases so I don't think he has other children unless he doesn't know about them or they agreed he wouldn't be a part of their lives. He's an amazing dedicated father so I really can't see that being acceptable to him. I do think our children are his only children that he knows of

-yes I'm sure it's him. It has his birthday, our address, and he does not have a common name. She's from the city he lived in prior to us meeting.

- his birthday is in a couple of days so I got him a gift and wrote in his card (which said "I'm happy you exist!") "I feel like you're going through something right now. I want you to know I'm here for you and open to communication without judgment. I love you and how good you are to us." If he doesn't talk to me after that, then I'll get less friendly.