Is my Brother in law hitting on me?

So I don’t want to think bad and jump to conclusions about anything but, I thought it was weird..

So last week my Brother in law added me on Facebook after a year, we had a big bust up last year and he blocked me (mind you he’s 29 but very immature) and I’m 23. So I accepted as we were talking when he used to come round. Me and my husband have 2 small kids so he’d come round a lot to play with them (when hubbys at home of course). But that day he started messaging me on messenger when hubby was a work asking about a few of my single girl friends and asked me not to tell my husband as he gets jealous at this kinda stuff, so I said okay. Then he said to me he saw a picture of me on my profile and had to take a closer look to see if it was me I said ‘oh which one I’ve got a lot of pictures’ he said ‘you had a green weed bikini on’ (he smokes weed btw) with a lot of smily faces in the text. So I said ‘no they were palm leafs I don’t do weed bro’. The very last thing he said was ‘the bikini top sure does look a bit small for you’ with about 6 smiley faces…. I didn’t reply back. My son was at my in laws so. About 10 minutes later he writes back to me that my father in law is bringing my son back to me now so I said thank you. And he put a lot of smiley faces again and asked me to delete the messages… is this convo normal? Should my brother in law be taking close looks at me in a bikini selfie? Or am I over thinking it?

Vote below to see results!