Would you say something ?

I want to start off by saying that I am posting this because I am trying to work on myself. I have a hard time communicating because I grew up in a toxic household where everyone was always mad and fighting. So idk how to actually work stuff out in a healthy manner.

My fiancé and I have two babies - Irish twins. My fiancé has this neighbor who is older and moved a little bit away and he helps her a lot. I usually don’t mind except in few instances - like today. He was at work for 12 hours, leaving for work at 6 AM, and I was alone with the kids all that time. He left work at 6 PM and then called me to say he was going to the neighbor’s “really fast” and then we could do something together after. At the end, both babies started to freak out and I got overwhelmed. So I called him (at this point it was half an hour later) and told him I needed him to come home because of it. He said okay and that he would be home in a few. But then 20 minutes go by and he still hadnt even left yet. I texted and called him again and he texted back saying he was doing more stuff for her. It just frustrates me because I feel like if she needs his help that much, then she can ask one of her own kids or get a nurse. She’s not his responsibility, but his kids ARE.

Vote below to see results!