I feel so depressed and ugly someone please give me advice

Sarah

I feel so ugly and depressed. I cannot afford therapy. My health has been going downhill I have had 1 surgery for stage 4 endo and now been prescribed medication for hypothyroid. There is so much toxicity in my living situation. My fiancé are having to elope to avoid family trying to ruin our day. My depression comes in waves almost to the point of it being debilitating. I’m so afraid that I’m going to screw up that I have stopped bothering to even try. I feel very fatigued and run down. Caught fiancé talking to women on tik Toc. I really just want to cry. I’ve tried being strong but it’s beginning to become so hard. No one in my family respects my boundaries. Their feelings matter but mine never do. I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m a very harsh critic on myself and have been trying to get fit and lose weight. So far I’ve lost a little over 10 pounds in 3 months. I need to learn how to drive but always am afraid I’m going to crash or get pulled over. I’m tired of renewing my permit. I feel really ugly going into work with work clothing with no makeup and wearing work clothing. I help my fiancé with his business. I don’t mind but I’m starting to feel really ugly and insecure. Can someone please give me advice on how to glow up and feel more confident and give me advice on pushing myself to achieve my goals? I’m tired of being broken down while having to walk on eggshells and make everyone else happy. I’m not happy at all, I’m only 22 years old and I don’t feel like I should have to stress out this much on my health and fertility and also trying to figure out what I’m going to do about my family/living situation. I have a lot of anger and resentment because I’m always having to put in the middle of things and pleasing everyone else. I feel like I need to make myself feel more happy and confident in my own skin/ emotions and put myself first and stop worrying about everyone else. Please someone give me advice to stop comparing myself to others and make myself happy. Thank you to anyone who gives me advice❤️