I need a girlfriend

Hear me out lol... I am a woman, and I have a relationship.. with a man, not that that matters...

yet my partner is out with friends, as he often does, amd I'm watching a movie, with our cat (f, 5yo). And called it a ladies night. and then felt seriously pathetic.

Not because I feel like this is bad time spending, I am pretty relaxed, or something is wrong with that, but seriously I would rather spend an evening chilling with my hypothetical bestie (doing the exact same thing but just a human being in stead of the cat)

The problem is that I don't know how to get to that friend level of being that relaxed with someone other than an SO... (I have my fair history of being bullied, emotionally abused by female family members and a great suspicion for ASS, though my "symptoms" could be caused by my mental scarring of the abuse,...)

The other problem is that we have a toddler and most people I know have toddlers so I guess we'd be pretty home bound... unless sleepovers for both hypothetical friend and toddler which is a lot more effort... I know I don't appreciate being invited to sleep anywhere else because of our toddler's sleep...

sooo here's the picture of our ladies night 😅

@Taylor

the picture was me and the cat in the couch, without my face, as you may have noticed I also posted anonymously so I didn't exactly like my face in the picture. It's a weird angle because I am taking it and my arm isn't a selfie stick, and as I am female, some part of my body is reserved as a baby feeding station one could also call boobs. The cat is also lower than me so that's basically part of the reason for the weird angle. Sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable, I have removed the picture.

@ 🌹Sweetheart🌹

Thank you, I'll check out that app 😊