How do I quit? šŸ™ƒ

Iā€™m not sure how to quit my job. Iā€™ve only been working here for a month and I donā€™t have a contract as I havenā€™t been provided with one.

Iā€™m not enjoying the job as my employer takes advantage of me and gets me to do things that arenā€™t part of my requirements.

I donā€™t need to give notice as it is a ā€œzero hour contactā€ although I donā€™t actually have a contract, however, Iā€™ve been constantly told that if I do wish to leave I should give plenty of notice, even though it is in my right to not give any as I have not been provided with a contract. As Iā€™ve been taken advantage of, I donā€™t wish to give any notice and donā€™t wish to go back on Monday.

I need to text my employer to say Iā€™m not going to be returning however, Iā€™m not sure how to do this or what to say. I donā€™t wish to confront them about me being taken advantage of, I just wish to leave it on good terms. Iā€™ve already been paid and I wonā€™t be seeing my employer again I just donā€™t like confrontation.

Any ideas on what a good reason is for leaving without notice or what I should say? I would be really appreciative. For reference in this job I am an assistant childminderļæ¼ļæ¼.

Thank you šŸ˜Š