Not sure f I have PCOS.

Tatiana

- I need advice. So I haven’t had my period in 3-4 years. I’ve been off birth control (depo) for about 2 years. I’ve been taking these fertility Vitimans for almost a month. I took an ovulation test about three days ago, the line was somewhat there. ( but I guess negative) Then I took another ovulation test yesterday, the line was faded. Well yesterday morning I had a very small amount of pinkish/brownish discharge. Then it went away, and It’s been feeling more moist all day, and I just went to the bathroom and there was more pink and brown discharge. I’m not sure if this could be implantion bleeding, ovulation bleeding, or possibly the start of a period.? (Idk ab the period tho Bc it’s been pink and brown, or barely even anything at all, all day.) I wake up this morning either expecting a full AF or nothing. Well it’s the same watery pink out come whenever I wipe. It’s not like a flow, or bleeding blood? It’s there when I wipe. It’s pink. Light flow, and it’s more watery than sticky. I have been feeling dull cramps aswell. Here is all of my ovulation tests leading up to today. ( — FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH OBGYN ON TUESDAY., it’s a consultation)

Vote below to see results!