If a Psychic told you, what would you do?

Rochelle

After a divorce, misscariage, finding love losing love changing careers, following dreams I needed validation to my instincts.

I called in a desperate time a hotline one that I checked out read hundreds of reviews etc.. I'm prayerful so I did that too. So I called. My loss of pregnancy in July the struggle in my new business and my on again off again s/o now being off AGAIN!!! All things I hoped for was all mine for a day then all lost again.

I called spoke to 3 different advisers with just my name and bday. All said the same all things that I had been literally dreaming about but I couldn't believe I was blessed to get my wildest dreams.

So I was told in 2016 my s/o will finally commit to me we would have two boys and he would leave his past alone ( baby momma 4 kids drama 17 years ) guess what I knew the psychics were right because after I lost the baby I had a dream of this exact thing including two boys he and I happy heading to his baby moms house to pick up the other kids and he was finally free of her we blended family !!! They each said nooo the woman is holding his children against him to make him be around and with her but he will do what he has to do and plans on being with me in the new year, plus all confirmed he will propose to me at some point. Also he is my twin flame different from soulmate.

So ladies what would you do ? Would you wait for your dreams to come true would you start taking prenatal vitamins for example to start getting your body ready? What would you do if you were told what some of tomorrow brings.