Relationship advice

Me and my guy have been dating for a year, we recently got an account together because we're moving in together. I've known him since I was 8. He's always been a sweet guy, very loving and protecting. In the past 5 months he's pushed me two times while fighting. He says mean things while fighting and when I cry he suddenly feels bad. Today we got into a fight about money. I haven't gotten my nails done, gone shopping or done anything for myself in 3 months. I've always spent money on him or saved it. Right now I'm the only one working because he got hurt at work so he feels less of a man and he got angry because I took out $50 to take my cousin shopping. He immediately got angry and said he wanted me off the account. With him being out of works he's been angry and very stressed and sometimes it's not even work. He gets stressed by his family. Idk what to do anymore.  I know he loves me and I love him dearly. I'm just super stressed I don't want to leave I'm just very hurt and idk how to express it towards him. HELP