Hello everyone!

Christa

I have used this app for about a year now and I’m so glad things like this are here for us! I just wanted to share a little about me, I’m 22 from Alabama have a beautiful 3 year old baby girl and a wonderful husband! After our baby girl we tried and tried for another baby we know that I have complications anyway due to me having endometriosis and pcos but we still had hope! Well we got pregnant 3 times and lost the baby, then on New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> coming into 2022 I just had to take a test I walked by them in the store and something told me to turn around and grab one well I did. I went home ran straight to the bathroom and took it and yes two beautiful pink lines! I didn’t believe it so I ran back to the store and grabbed a digital one and came home waited for a little while took it and waited what seemed like forever and yes it said Pregnant! I started crying and ran to my husband who started crying and jumping up and down! I ended up going to the hospital one night because I just felt off and the whole time I was driving I was praying, screaming and crying to God not to take my baby, the doctor came in and told me that the baby had a beautiful strong healthy heart beat but would not make it, I was having and ectopic pregnancy and I would miscarry the baby. My heart sunk I got dressed crying my eyes out to the point I couldn’t breath calling my husband I almost hit my knees when I got out the door. About a week or so goes by and I start bleeding and I just knew that night was the last night I would ever here my babies heartbeat. I ended up going in and getting everything taken care of and since then I just don’t feel the same. But I have finally made the decision that I’m going to have a complete removal of everything because I just can’t go through loosing another baby. I’m crying as I write this because this is not how I expected life to be to me. I have a beautiful baby girl and have excepted that she going to be my only one and that’s Gods will! I hope everyone doesn’t cry about a sneak peek into my life because I know I will be okay in due time and my baby will meet me one day! I hope everyone can just share the love as I get ready to go in for surgery! Lots of love Momma’s we are strong!!