HELP faint lines, no lines, bleeding, and now faints again??

Kelby

So I had my youngest daughter 11 weeks ago, and I was placed on the nuvaring. Before I was placed on it my husband and I decided to use condoms to be safe. Once placed on nuvaring we ditched the condoms. Then 18 days later I found out you still needed to use protection the first mont h on the ring. I’d had a period May 9-15 like normal but when I read that I got worried and took a test the next day. I got two faint positives on May 31. So of course I figured I was extremely early. Three days later I bled from June 3-7 much lighter than my flow but I decided it was a chemical pregnancy. I tested the 8th and I had negative and a faint positive blue dye test. I tested again yesterday with a red dye to be sure and it was stark white. Just to ease my crazily confused mind I tested this morning with first urine and now I have another faint line!? It’s red dye. I’m so confused! Someone help? Could this be the same pregnancy I thought was chemical or would this be a new pregnancy? But it couldn’t be right bc I just stopped bleeding the 7th?? Pictures below bc it’s all I’ve got. Hi

June 8th.

Yesterdays I didn’t take a picture bc it was obviously white negative.

Todays faint positive.