So frustrated. ☹️

Brittany

On May 18th, I started my period. Normally I have a 3-4 day period. Mine was like that this time but it just dragged out a few days longer. I normally stop on the 4th day. But I bled for a week but most of the days after day 4 were just a little bit of blood that would be covered by a pantyliner.

No big deal. But then I started bleeding on June 1st. Exactly 2 weeks from the first day of my period. I bleed for a week. I basically had 2 periods in one month, so to speak. And now I’m not sure if I ever ovulated. Been testing everyday and never get a positive ovulation test. Today is cycle day 30. Was supposed to start 2 days ago, but never did. Multiple pregnancy tests - got 2 slightly positive ones at work but it was after the 5 minute window but not more than 10 minutes after. So, I’m assuming they are negative because I got home and I had negative pregnancy tests. 3 nights ago, I didn’t have a positive ovulation test, but it was darker than any other day I tested and I’m wondering if I missed my LH surge - I’ve read where some women say their LH surge lasts like 2 hours so I’m not sure.

I’m just so confused right now. I’m aggravated. I have an almost 2 year old daughter. And I’m so thankful for her. It took 3 years to conceive with her. Did 5 rounds of Clomid and it didn’t work but finally got pregnant on my own back in late 2019.

It’s just so exhausting TTC and getting your hopes up. And I don’t know why my period came twice in one month, I’ve never had that happen before. ☹️