Confused gestation

…🖤🖤🖤🖤…

Hello all. I’m looking for a little help with understanding some things on gestational age. This pregnancy was not over all planned so I didn’t do much other than track my periods like I always have. But now I’m worried somethings going to happen to the little one. So here’s the gist. I apologize, this may be a bit long.

Got a positive on 6/2- it was faint but on a first response with more sensitivity it was very clear. I took maaaany more the following days just for fun.

On Thursday 6/23 I started noticing some Left side pain. It became pretty uncomfortable and a lot of pressure only on the left side.

On Friday 6/24 I called about being checked for an ectopic. They had me do a HCG first make sure there was a baby big enough to be seen.

Supposed to be 6 weeks 6 days.

My HCG was 4,248. Which according to the range on the test was about right on for 7 weeks and was actually over the 7 week minimum. But I know these are sort of hit or miss on exact accuracy.

Friday, same day as my HCG they brought me in for the US. Thankfully the baby is okay and in my uterus! Thank God.

But now I’m even more confused because she measured me as 5weeks 5 days. Which she said “which probably matches your HCG numbers.” I’m rather shy and passive so I didn’t say much. But nope they don’t fully.

Now, I received the report for the US and they were unable to see and embryo cuz of early gestation. No fetal pole for the same reason. And obviously no heartbeat.

I’m just worried because my numbers are relatively higher, as expected for where my intended gestation would be, but the US is not at all reflecting it. I know US is more reliable. I just am very curious how I would get a positive pregnancy test so early if my dates are that far off.

Honestly, I just worry that baby isn’t growing appropriately so now I’m worried all over again. 😔

For anyone that has had a similar situation or can help ease my brains confusion, I really appreciate any help. For anyone who has made it through this whole post, bless you. ❤️