Does anyone else track their line progression?

Kimberly

This May on the 25th, after being 5 days late, I finally had the nerve to take a test. It was my sons 4th birthday. It was positive! We were over the moon after trying for almost a year and waiting nearly 3 years for my cycle to return. On May 28th I started spotting and I had back pain. On the 29th it was confirmed it was a miscarriage.

Though we timed it perfectly, I never dreamed we would become pregnant 2 months in a row.

We did! I’m 5 weeks 3 days -21 dpo and I keep testing. I can’t see my midwife until July 15th and seeing the lines get darker is my only comfort. I was taking them every day. Then I realized I wouldn’t really see a progression.

Am I the only one?

This is a Rapid Result test. I used these because all the information I found states it’s less sensitive with a positive being triggered at and above 100 miu/ml.

My other tests were pretty dark positives too!

17dpo was my first test and it’s a FRER - sensitivity is as low as 6.5 miu/ml!! Based on clinical testing.

18 dpo is another FRRR (First Response Rapid Result) it started stealing the dye but not quite the dye stealer I was hoping for.

Here’s all three!

I’m so desperate to see a line, that I broke open First Response Digital!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Above are my OPK’s from this cycle.

I wish I could know my HcG levels but I don’t so… this is all I have. I bought 3 boxes of 2 packs of FRRR.

I do feel very pregnant already. As long as my little bean keeps growing, I don’t care how sick I feel.

Anyway. Thanks for reading my rant. Love to all you momma’s out there. 💕💕💕💕

Estimated Due Date March, 4th 2023