CD3, blahhh.

🎄☃️❄️Kayla❄️☃️🎄 • 27 yrs old & mother of 3 sons Aiden, Eli & Leo ❤️ TTC 3 years, 2 miscarriages & now sweet Leo is 3 months! 💞💖💖

I think I'm getting these soft cups down! 😂😂 I do have to say, I love them. I feel nothing, feels so much better than a tampon or pad, no leaking, plus you can use them in the fertile week to better your chances. At the same price of tampons? Yeah, never going back to tampons or pads again! Haha.

Were in the process of moving, transferred our electric, gas, & internet today. Gonna do the water tomorrow and start moving everything. So glad to move! Our trailer was falling apart, beyond glad to move into an actual house. Never living in a trailer every again. Too much hassle! Probably a huge part due to it being a really old trailer though.

I bought this female/male test online. It tests a woman's ovarian reserve(quality & quantity of eggs) & a mans sperm count. I can't wait to use it on hubby. I have a horrible feeling either his count or mobility is bad. At least I'll know if his count is bad or not. I won't know about the mobility but if its bad, we will make a doctors appt to get a sperm analysis to check all the levels of everything. I also bought some Maca Root to keep my hormones & cycles regular which they already are, which is another reason I think hubby might have a low sperm production, I have regular cycles & had 2 kids within the past 6 years, one was just 3 years ago. He don't have any, but then again, maybe I have something wrong with me that doesn't affect cycles or having a period. I'm confused!! Lol. I'm also gonna get him a zinc supplement, he's already on a multivitamin but they don't have enough zinc in it. Yeah I'm rambling, my bad!! Lol.