Heeelp😩

Lexy
I really need advice ladies, this is a long one so grab some popcorn and your thinking caps..
So ive been with my bf for almost a year now, and ever since the beginning ive worried, he tends to texts his exes a lot, no flirting but just asking how they are but sometimes you can tell he wants to flirt but they sort of put it down and then he acts like he wasnt tryjng to flirt, i check his phone which is fairly shitty of me but thats another long story, but i notice he texts his friend a lot, for anonimity sake well call her sarah , so sarah is thia drop dead gorgeous bombshell of a girl with flawless skin and victorias secret hair, whos cute and tiny and mind you im 6'1 and huuge and i am verrry intimidated by her, now he always texts her about me and whats going on with us anytime we fight and recently been mentioning his ex who broke up with him, to me when i ask he says its nothing and that she was kind of mean to him while they were dating, shes back in town now and we see her car somewhere sometimes and hell text her saying he saw her car as an excuse and he deleted the conversation between them, anyway he maged his exes friend and asked if he could drop off a gift for her for xmas cause its a tradition..which urked me , and he has been texting sarah saying he has a lot on his mind with me and his ex and all that, and right now hes out with sarah because shes back in town, and i live with him and his family so im basically here alone waiting which sucks , anyway any of you ladies have advice or comments ?Â