Botella 🇩🇴

Nena

Ok first things first if you coming in here to be negative don’t bother on my post TIA . So If you guys read my other post you guys know my situation well today is day three of my menstrual cycle and I’ve always had bigger clots the size of quarters even last month when I was on vacation and I shit you not I started the remedy day before yesterday at night and when I woke up yesterday I was like oh OK well I’m not bleeding that much but I figured well give it a day because your period kind of came the day before at night so maybe today is really like the first day well later on that night throughout the whole day no clots just regular gooey blood then I took my remedy at night went to sleep woke up this morning and no clots and I feel good too. I know that as I take this remedy I should start releasing more but right now while I’m on my cycle it’s actually helping it literally immediately I thought it was a joke when I heard all these ladies and all the stories I heard when I was you know younger but obviously because I never went through any of those situations I never had to experience them until now and my mind is literally blown so for a person who has heavy periods has to wear a tampon and a pad and has clots a lot of clots sizes of quarters sometimes even bigger and for me to sit down on the toilet as I change myself and nothing of that sort come gushing out my faith is seriously in this ancient remedy from my country along with God. Also made a tea right now too that also helps . I’m going back in October to Dominican republic to get the bottles from the old ladies who make them the ones that you can refill on your own and they last years because they’re just herbs and sticks in case I still have to continue to cleanse obviously a lot cheaper for me to get it over there than having to even make it over here but I just wanted to update you guys to let you know that I am genuinely and seriously seeing results in my menstrual which I’ve never even seen since I’ve developed this problem with my menstrual I’ll continue to keep you guys updated in a few days once my cycle is done I would post a pic of how my clots were looking like and what’s coming out of me now but I think that’s just a little too much for y’all to see lol baby dust to all of you guys