Homemaker/school/pregnant.

Ashley • I'm 23. my son is 2 yrs old. And my bf is 24 We've been together for 8yrs in sept. Expecting our baby girl April 14 !!
So I'll try to make this short. I'm 23 yrs old and pregnant with my 2nd.  I have a 2 yr old son.  my boyfriend works off shore 28 days out 14 days home. I want to go to college to become an RN but my SO is against me putting the kids in daycare. He wants to be a sahd when I go to school so he'll be home with the kids but I'll have to get a full time job to support us. And hopefully I'll make enough to support us. So I thought of waiting until the kids are both in school /pre-k at which time I'll be 27 yrs old .. Go to college for 4 years if things go well and graduate at 31. It seems like I'd be wasting time sitting at home waiting to go to school but I don't think I can handle going to school and working full time,  especially when I would start clinicals after my 2nd yr of school. Which is normally 12 hours a day. So my question is am I freaking out about it and what could I do while waiting to go to school?