7weeks.. went from spotting brown to bright red blood….

Janine

I went to the OBGYN this morning and the dr. Couldn’t find a heartbeat 😢 i only had mild cramping so i was really optimistic that things would be fine but he also said how the sac should be rounded and the shape of mine was irregular… i took a picture i’ll post just so you guys can see what an abnormal shaped sac is… and today the pain hit me like a brick wall… i feel like my insides are being ripped apart and im bleeding more…. This is so devastating. And to anyone (like me) with negative blood, make sure you tell the dr and get the rhogam shot! Or else it can interfere with all future pregnancies…. Any advice to help the pain?? 😭😭😭 My fiancé has been so loving and supportive with me through this…. I couldn’t get through this without him & his loving family along with my loving friends ❤️❤️❤️ I’m just so devastated and in the fetal position crying and having horrible pains… at 7weeks does anyone think ill need a dnc? Omg this is terrible…. Okay i must go and lay down … but bless you all and hope none of you have to experience this 💔 … thank you for listening 🙏