Is it a vvvfl ? Please tell me you guys see it too.

Jo

<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> says I am 10 days late for my period while the other app, which I think is better in predicting my period, says I am 4 days late. Took this test in the afternoon when I was propagating my plants. Lol.. Test with Morning pee came back neg.. And now this..Do you all see a line too?

Background-

Husband and I are trying for 2yrs now..I just turned 32 and he will be 34 soon.. Actively trying since past 2-3 cycles. HD has varicocele on the left so the Dr suggested surgery to fix it. We are still not sure about the surgery.. My tests were all okay except for a high AMH of 10. But gynac ignored it saying I was in my follicular phase so it happens 🤷. But for the past 1 year I have been having lots of irregular cycles. 45-47 days long cycle to normal 28-30 days cycle(my normal). PCOD ruled out.. Ultrasound came back okay.. Every test came back okay except for AMH.. We are still trying and being optimistic. But our jobs make it impossible to bd during the time frame as we are both working in different parts and journeying to and fro just for bd is not a good excuse every month for taking leave off work 😅. And my damn ovulation always falls on weekdays, like seriously!!! 😡

Update:- Turns out it was either chemical or a strong indent. 😞