Advice on talking to my mother about her hygiene?

Charlie (he/him)

Little context I feel is needed: my mom, older brother and I live a small two bedroom trailer. My mom and I share a bedroom, which our bathroom is connected to and is only separated with a double curtain, while my brother has his own bathroom near his room (other side of the trailer).

Lately, for the past few months, any time I use our bathroom after my mom, it smells like “feminine odor”, but very strong and fishy. Sometimes I don’t even have to go into the bathroom, sometimes the smell wafts out when she walks out of the bathroom and I can smell it when I’m sitting in my bed, which is next to the curtain. Also within the past few months, it’s been smelling strongly of urine too, especially the trash can. Because of thin walls and no door situation, I can hear whether the toilet flushes and often time she doesn’t flush after I hear her pee, but there’s no toilet paper in the toilet the next time I go in. We’ve never had plumbing issues when it comes to the toilets in our trailer, so I’m not sure why she would stop putting the toilet paper in the toilet and flushing, if she’s even using toilet paper. I know she has panty liners for minor incontinence and there always used ones in the trash can, along with used toilet paper.

Over the past week or two however, after she used the bathroom and I go in there sometime after, there’s been pee droplets on the seat. It happens to everyone every now and then, so I just wiped it off and went along. But after the third or fourth time, I mentioned it once and she just kind of laughed it off and said oops, but otherwise didn’t say anything

The strong, and frankly concerning, body odor along with constant piss smell is really getting to me lately, especially, since I spend most of my time in our bedroom and am in close proximity to the bathroom.

How can I approach her about these issues and maybe suggest going to the doctor, without embarrassing her too much or even risk making her angry or upset with me?