Household chores /kids/bill responsibility

I’ve been a stay at home mom since the pandemic. March 2020. I was on unemployment untill december 2021 and all that money went to bills and the kids. So for 7 months I didn’t contribute any money. Now I’m working on the weekends while my husband watches the kids and he works during the week full time and I watch the kids

What do you think our list of shared responsibilities should be?

For the 5 years we’ve been together I’m the only one that cooks, my husband doesn’t even know how to use the stove. I’m the only one that does the laundry(occasionally hell help me fold). He would also sleep in dirt as he never cleans anything. I do 99% of taking care of our children. Baths, feedings, changing diapers, school driving and pick up and most of the outside sports they do.

I can’t help but feeling run down. I feel like all the responsibility for everything is on me. 2019 I struggled hard with postpartum depression, it lasted a year..

This month 8/2022 I stopped talking me antidepressants and this has been a month from hell and similar to my experience in 2019 and my husband is OBLIVIOUS to how I’m feeling. It’s like he can’t tell when his wife is upset/having a hard day and he will NEVER EVER be like “it’s ok babe I’ll make dinner for the kids tonight or I’ll give them a bath or I’ll get them dressed or I’ll put them to sleep.

He works, comes home and immediately asks what’s for dinner like he expects it from me. Then goes to the gym and comes home after the kids are sleeping

Is how I’m feeling wrong?