I’m really worried… please help

McKayla

So last week I found out I was pregnant, and Friday my pregnancy was confirmed at the OB. They were able to see where my uterus has thickened and my body was preparing for the baby, but no baby. This morning, I woke up and had a period like bleed with light cramping. I called my OB and they told me to go to the hospital in case I was trying to miscarry. I go there, and they tell me my hCG levels are consistent with being a 1.5 weeks pregnant, and they weren’t seeing anything in the ultrasound either. There was nothing wrong with my ovaries, nothing in my tubes, nothing on the outside, just nothing. They deemed it a threatening miscarriage because my hCG says I’m pregnant, but I had a period like bleed all day. as the day went on the bleeding died down and the cramping eventually stopped. They said I’m either super early in my pregnancy or I had an early pregnancy that didn’t make it. I just need some reassurance that things are ok… I’ve been fighting tears all day because I’m terrified of losing this baby…