Confused😿

Kashmir
First, happy holidays ladies💕💋
Okay... So I've been with my guy friend for about a year. He's African, I'm Jamaican and American "creol," we tend to bump heads but later we would talk it out, things would go back to normal. Recently, he called my phone back to back. Calling my phone historically. I couldn't answer because I was busy , and not to mention my brother obviously don't care for him. I'm talking he hates the guy. I can understand that , no doubt so what I do to prevent any clash Ect. I wouldn't converse with him while around my brother. Seems fair to me. So the next day I called his phone, he did not take my calls what so ever ;therefore I took it as he was upset and maybe busy. (Not to mention he resident in Atlanta) so we talked and he asked why I didn't answer my phone I said "I was busy," he said busy doing what? Is aid the same thing you were doing you know just making a joke. He said he was out getting his dick sucked so I made ups story saying how good the cutie as with was Ect, which was a dumb idea . Two wrongs don't make a right. So we're going back and forth. I tell him well how does it feel to live in America with no papers. (Yes iknow that was a low blow) he immediately hung up . So a day past we haven't spoken to one another. I genuinely apologized to him, telling him it was a tasteless joke. (Fast forward) we talked it out "I thought," he made arrangements to come spend Christmas with me. The other day I met his brother who just came from England on FaceTime. Yesterday I asked him why didn't he come to Cali he brung up that he's still angry with me . I said okay what more you want me to do cause you know I did apologize. He said well you hear what you told me ? I'm like yea you hear what you told me? He's like that's why "I think we should stop talking," now I'm not sad we not talking but however I'm sad cause. I feel like he was using that as a crutch. Then he says "baby I'm gonna go to bed ," then ladies he starts telling me why he really couldn't come to Cali. I feel like he was looking for a fight to cover up him not coming. So I just deleted his number , viber, tango, and WhatsAp .Â