Pregnancy symptoms?

kayla

So bf came in me on the day of peak ovulation. Haven’t been tracking symptoms until today when I noticed a bunch of odd things then backtracked.

Peak Ovulation- Aug 28

5 DPO- cramping throughout the day

6 DPO- mild cramping, headache, temp of 99.1 (not normal for me), lightheaded/dizzy.

Mid day 3 hours after eating I got a random bought of nausea and then threw up multiple times (between the amount of acid reflux and vomit) and the nausea has come and go since. This followed with heartburn.

I later drank a sprite which I normally love and it tasted absolutely disgusting. My bf said it tasted normal.

7 DPO- Irritability, random back pains, headache and nausea here and there. No throwing up today. I really can’t explain why I did that’s not normal. My nipples are a lil sensitive but nothing crazy.

And my neighbor must be cooking something with garlic because I immediately smelled and it smells awful, family couldn’t smell it. So then I smell garlic from the bottle and it was disgusting. The smell normally never bothers me.

My period doesn’t start until the 11th and I don’t when I can start testing. Anyone have any of these symptoms post ovulation?