Over it

It’s 3:10AM I have hardly slept after a really long day. I’m so over being pregnant. Not sleeping when pregnant is so different then not sleeping with a newborn. I’m ready for that next phase. I’m being induced 9/9 and it can’t come soon enough.

I slept for maybe an hour so far tonight, out in the living room, same area where our window AC unit is. It’s on and working well but I woke up drenched in sweat. My skin on my belly is so itchy and nothing is helping anymore and seems to only get worse. Babies feet are pushing up so high in my ribs it hurts so bad. I have tried using ice packs to get her to move them. Sometimes it works and tonight it didn’t. My toddler is going crazy right now and although we had a good day together he physically and mentally drained me. I’m just at the point where I could easily start crying. I’m trying not too though because I know the end is near and I know it is worth it. So I’m writing this to just vent a bit. I’m super happy for everyone in the group having their beautiful babies and it’s very exciting to see all the pictures!!