Should I go to the ER or wait

Dr has me scheduled Monday for a scan to rule out ectopic pregnancy, my shoulder and neck have been killing me off and on for the last couple of days and I’m having some mild abdominal pressure. I get lightheaded spells and times where I feel like I could just knock over asleep and not wake up. My dr said if I start having symptoms of ectopic pregnancy(since I’m high risk with a history of 2 ectopics) to go to the er asap but I really don’t want to be a bother or an inconvenience if I go.. thoughts? I know they’ll just scan me and probably send me on my way, should I wait until Monday? That’s 5 days from now

Edit: I’m almost 6 weeks along but my HCG levels are slow rising which they say may indicate another ectopic. I’m thinking of going tonight when I get off work

Update: I’m here now in L&D, about to see the dr

Update 2: dr didn’t scan me but told me my levels are still going up, in 24 hours they went from 60 to 90 and the L&D dr considers that normal. She says the pain most likely isn’t associated with an ectopic as when she was poking around it didn’t hurt where it would’ve and she would’ve expected me to be more symptomatic. She confirmed my scan for this Monday. No bleeding or cramping but definitely nervous and anxious. What does it take to have a healthy pregnancy?