Drama warning lol

Well I watched someone's kid and she always stayed nights with me And my husband. We did everything and even supplied and took care of her (she's 3) well her mom gets an attitude with me every time I ask what's she's able to pay me. We let her off the hook all the time and I finally told her that next time she can't pay me full I'm done... A simple warning. So she didn't get suprised. So she goes and says that she's only letting me watch her daughter for the fact that I adore her child and her daughter has a strong bond with me. I taught that little girl how to talk. I taught her how to use the potty because her mother would t do anything. I provided clothes and food and all I ever asked her was for maybe $160 every 2 weeks. And well this last pay she said she could do $80. Said she would pay the rest next pay. That's when I warned her I was done of it happened again. So she got an attitude and said I wasn't to watch her kid anymore and that her felon of a brother would. Do I have a right to be mad? I'm pissed. I need closure but I'm trying to keep my cool. Opinions ladies