Feeling helpless

Cassie

I’m just so over TTC. Every month is same thing, try so hard to conceive and my body fails me every single fricken month! Every month is a heartbreak and crying and getting bitter each time. This last month I even went above and beyond and got pre-seed, taking prenatal and even bought a big box of ovulation tests to track my ovulation to make sure I’m ovulating. But nope got the dread period 4 days early! Like wtf!!!!! I cried so hard yesterday on my fiancés shoulder and even he felt my pain for the first time. I’m so sensitive that I can’t see anyone else with babies or being pregnant without wanting to bawl my eyes out but of course everywhere I look it’s someone announcing there pregnancy or new baby. I just don’t know what to do anymore it’s been 4 years of TTC with no success! And I’m about to be 30 so the closer I get to 30 the worse it gets for me. I’ve done everything right and work so hard to get the one thing that I wanted for so long and yet can’t do it! I feel like the one job my body is supposed to do, it’s failing me! I hate this so much and I can feel myself getting bitter and depressed! Ughhh sorry had to rant!