How can I be sure my 1y/o is getting enough food?

Alexus • 💙Korbin James💙 $alexusmarie2k17

He is almost 15 months old and still wants milk at night and wakes up multiple times I’ve tried giving him water or juice at night just to wean him off milk at night then planned to slowly water down the juice until it was just water because he refuses to drink water but he won’t drink juice but every now and then and especially not at night. Someone said he may want milk because he’s not full or getting enough food during the day but he eats all day more than I do and everything I eat. I cook (almost) every night but some nights are ravioli/ramen nights and he helps me eat everything I eat plus snacks and stuff I try to give him a good breakfast everyday even if it’s a couple sausage links and an egg or a smoothie (his favorite) he LOVES cheese like the little squares I usually give him like 5-7 a day with a meal or as a snack I try not to give him a lot cuz I don’t want him to get constipated but he also eats probiotic yogurt bites everyday with breakfast and I put plain full fat whole milk yogurt in his smoothies I usually use 8oz milk a whole banana a tablespoon of peanut butter a little bit of cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla extract I feel like that’s the healthiest meal he has an it’s the easiest thing for me to get in him cuz I can just put it in his sippy cup it’s kinda hard for me to get him to eat meat unless it’s Taco Bell fajita chicken or sausage I don’t think he’s necessarily a “picky eater” but he just likes throwing his food in the floor. The ped told me to give him a bottle of pediasure a day cuz he’s in the 2nd percentile. It may just be my anxiety getting the best of me but idk I feel like if something isn’t full of fruits or vegies it’s not healthy or nutritious.