Am I wrong for not wanting my husband to go to a party without me?

mu

My husbands single friend invited him to his Halloween party. They are good friends and don’t see each other much. My husband has been remodeling our kitchen and works 2 jobs.

He works hard so I think he deserves to have fun right? I don’t want to tell him I’m having these thoughts at all really, because it feels selfish but I’m unsure.

My issue is that if he goes, I can’t go too because I’m 9 months pregnant I really don’t want to go to a Halloween party for many reasons. One being I can hardly move. I don’t want to be around drinking people and I can’t participate! I’ve been to his parties before and basically everyone fills the air with weed as well, I’m very very pregnant so that’s all not a good mix. I’m also feeling like I’ll be lonely, and afraid pretty girls with be there as well because I’m very insecure.

I don’t want to control him and keep him from doing what he wants to do, that is my main concern. I just feel like I’ll be worrying the entire time he’s gone but I know I shouldn’t. Am I just being to emotional? Would you want your husband to stay with you on Halloween?