Words of Encouragement needed

Allie

Hi moms & moms to be,

I just want to vent for a bit. I’m currently 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I am 24 and definitely financially unstable unfortunately. I feel like everything is crashing down on me. I feel alone because I won’t have anyone to take care of my baby while I work, which means I won’t be able to work. All I have is $2,000 saved and I don’t think that will last me at all. I had a problem with my bank which lead me to pay $6,500 in my second trimester which really set me back financially, & it didn’t give me enough time to save enough money for me and my baby. live with my mom but based on her facial expressions when I ask her If she could take care of my baby and I’ll pay her, she won’t help me. It makes me upset because I’ve helped her with my ten year old brother every since he was born and all through high school. I want to move out ASAP but I don’t have enough money and I probably won’t be able to go back to work, & I don’t qualify for maternity leave because I’ve only been employed at this current job for about 10 months, which is not enough to qualify for maternity leave. And I regret leaving work at 38 weeks, I could have save a bit more but now it’s to late. I’ve been cooped up in my room for 2 weeks and it’s not helping me mentally. The father of the baby will be in the picture, however he has proven to me that I can’t depend on him. I feel lost, stuck and uncertain for the future. I feel depressed and upset at everything…. I just don’t know what to do ….all I do is cry and stay in bed….