PPD. I need help

I’m frustrated and need some advice because I feel like the bad guy. I have a 5 week old and my fiancé works construction so obviously on weeknights I take over waking up with baby. But I also expect him to wake up with baby on weekends so I can catch up on sleep. However when he falls asleep he is completely comatose. Nothing wakes him up. Her crying doesn’t wake him up. So I’m running on little sleep so I go to my moms to get help for a few days which is 2 hours away. His family is 2 hours away also but on the whole other side of mine. When I go to my moms, a lot of the time my fiancé will be upset that I leave so much but it’s only because I can actually catch up on sleep and get the help that I need, especially going through PPD. Even his mom kind of made me feel horrible for going to my moms. I have no help nearby in my town whatsoever. It is so hard and sometimes I question how long I can do this with little help. My fiancé doesn’t get home from work usually until 7pm so it’s me and her all day. I love it but sometimes I need a break too. My mom always has her door open for me but the last thing I wanna do is move out of the house my fiancé and I share, but at the same time sometimes I just need a little extra help. Idk what to do.